SLEEP 2013 - Exhibitor Information
More than 145 exhibitors make SLEEP 2013 the premier event for the latest in sleep medicine and research products and services. The exhibition brings suppliers face-to-face with the decision makers who fuel the growth of the industry and improve the lives of thousands of people. Just as attendees use SLEEP 2013 program material to help guide their practices, they’ll look to your products and services to assist in providing better care for their patients.
Exhibitor Registration is now open. Register online...
- More than 145 exhibitors make this exposition the premier event in sleep medicine for products and services
- Develop relationships with new prospects and strengthen ties with existing clients
- Differentiate your company from your competition and build brand awareness of your company’s products and services
- Heighten your credibility through close association with the largest organizations devoted soley to sleep medicine and sleep research
- Keep track of your important contacts by participating in Lead Retrieval (new this year - we will collect the NPI number for all physicians)
- Reasonable exhibit rates
- Refreshment breaks held on the show floor to drive attendees to the Exhibit Hall
- Gain international exposure by showcasing your products and services to decision-makers from around the world
Who Should Exhibit?
Companies who bring quality products and services to the sleep clinician and researcher will benefit from exhibiting at SLEEP 2013. If you offer products or services for sleep physicians or researchers you should be there.
Reach your target audience when you exhibit at SLEEP 2013! Your company will have personal and direct contact with attending physicians, researchers, sleep technologists, students and other allied health-care professionals. Establish new relationships and strengthen existing relationships by exhibiting at SLEEP 2013.
Who Attends SLEEP 2013?
The growth of the sleep medicine field has prompted companies to separate themselves from the competition with strategic marketing campaigns that capture the attention of sleep medicine and sleep research professionals. As the largest scientific meeting dedicated exclusively to sleep medicine and sleep research, the SLEEP meeting provides exhibiting companies with the ideal setting to reach out to the appropriate individuals to heighten awareness of your company’s products and/or services.
The SLEEP meeting is attended by over 6,000 physicians, researchers, sleep technologists, students and other allied health-care professionals. Over fifty percent of the meeting’s attendees specialize primarily in sleep medicine. Other specialties represented include pulmonary medicine, neurology, neuroscience, psychology, psychiatry, pediatrics and internal medicine. Attendees represent over 45 countries with eighty-five percent of attendees coming from the United States.