Corporate Support - Industry Supported Events
Provide meeting attendees with an informative, one and a half to three-hour satellite symposium, coordinated by your company. To participate, an Industry Supported Event proposal must be submitted for acceptance. Exhibition at the meeting is not required in order to host an Industry Supported Event.
The APSS defines an Industry Support Event as:
- An educational program that is commercially supported.
- An educational program that may or may not offer continuing medical education credit for physicians.
- An educational program that is planned and implemented by an organization other than the APSS.
- An educational program that is not part of the official APSS scientific program, but is held in conjunction with the SLEEP 2013 meeting.
- An educational program planned for a 1.5-3 hour time period during the allowable dates below
Attendance at previous Industry Supported Events has ranged from 200-300 participants. The APSS does not guarantee attendance levels at Industry Supported Events.
Information regarding Industry Product Theater can be found within the SLEEP 2013 Exhibitor Prospectus.